Camp center Gideon is situated at a beautiful spot of nature close to Aa beach in North-East Estonia. Before the World War II, there was a casino for border services officers. Later there was a holiday home belonging to the chemical industry. Since 1946, these premises close to Aa beach have been serving children as there was a pioneer camp.
Estonian Methodist Church bought this camp center in 1995. Currently there are 15 buildings in camp center, where there is space for up to 400 people. There have been various events in this camp center: missionary events, conferences, summer days and camps for children as well as for youth and families.