The work of a Methodist church in Narva began in 1924. During Soviet time, Methodists’ activities were interrupted. Refoundation of the church took place in 1967. At first Methodists gathered in Baptist church to hold their worship services. In 1969, a building was bought for the church. Money for that purpose came from church members’ donations. Soon there was not enough space for the church in this building. In 1986, a new church building at Rakvere Street 4 was consecrated.
Narva Methodist Church is a bilingual church. Estonian as well as Russian worship services are held there. Children’s work and youth work and prayer meetings are in Russian.
Services and events
P 13:00 Jumalateenistus (venekeelne)
P 13:30 Pühapäevakool (venekeelne)
E 19:00 Palvetund (venekeelne)
T 19:00 Noortetöö (venekeelne)
R 19:00 Teismeliste koosolek (venekeelne)